Receive immediate cash and make a gift to Colburn School by selling to us a valuable asset, such as real estate, for less than it is worth.
A bargain sale may be right for you if:
- You want additional cash now.
- You itemize your deductions and want to save income taxes.
- You want to save capital gains tax on the sale of your property.
- You own a valuable asset that you are willing to sell for less than it is worth.
- You want to make a gift to Colburn School.
How It Works
You sell real estate or other property to Colburn School for less than it is worth.
You receive immediate cash equal to your sale price. Your property becomes ours to use or sell.